|Date Posted||October 18, 2018|
Hours: Consistent Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Location: Brick, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trained on how to properly use, run, adjust packaging machine.
- Package a variety of FDA regulated beverage products.
- Follow established GMP's and SOP's.
- Keep area and equipment clean and free of debris.
- Lift boxes filled with finished product, weighing up to 20lbs and place on pallet.
- Follow instructions, Good manufacturing procedures and preforms. basic documentation of completed work.
- Use basic math skills, basic mechanical skills as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- This is a long-term opportunity – we are looking for someone who wants to settled-in, grow and become part of the team long-term. Pay increase after probationary period.
- Past manufacturing machine operation experience is required.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, stoop and lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Steel toed shoes are required, no jewelry, no nail polish. Uniform and other PPE is provided
- Call 732 228-8980 for immediate consideration