|Date Posted||October 23, 2018|
- First Shift (7:30am – 4pm)
- Second Shift (3:30pm – 12am)
- Third Shift (11:30pm – 8am)
- Maintain and repair doors, furniture, hardware, windows, hang art work and headboards, etc. Visually inspect, diagnose problems, take measurements and make necessary adjustments to items such as door hardware to ensure safe, smooth operation of guestrooms, public space and back of house facilities. This will involve the extension of arms to replace ceiling tiles, lifting and positioning of sheetrock, replacing chair rails and corner moldings, kneeling to repair wood floors and Formica work. Work in confined spaces and awkward positions, requiring crouching, kneeling, stooping and reaching overhead for extended periods of time is required.
- Perform shop work to repair or build furniture. Identify types and grades of wood, measure and be familiar with hardware materials available to the carpentry trade. Experiences in using shop equipment such as; table saw, drill press, band saw, electric planner and router are required. With the materials and tools available, build cabinets, shelving units and fabricate furniture parts for repairs.
- Respond to customer/office requests throughout the facility by telephone, 2-way radio, or in person, using clear, verbal English, in the basic trades of carpentry, masonry, mechanical work to make necessary repairs and/or to accommodate the customers'/offices' needs in a timely and courteous manner.
- Obtain work order from Property Operations Office. Following completion of shift log, describe work assigned and completed, logging unfinished jobs following established procedures.
- Inform supervisor of needed supplies and equipment through written or verbal communication.
- Must also complete other duties as requested by manager.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Carpenter, Maintenance, Engineering, Hotel, Resort, Customer Service, Phoenix, Labor, Hospitality, Maintenance, Mantenimiento, Construction, Carpintero)