|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Job ID: 146891
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle APG Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Install, adjust and repair production equipment
- Weld (ARC, MIG) and use cutting torch
- Repair and replace gears, drives, bearings, belts, chains, shafts, etc.
- Operate a variety of hand/power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut and change parts as assigned
- Electrical work including PLC troubleshooting, motor controls and circuit testing
- Repair/troubleshoot hydraulic cylinders, flow problems, solenoids and pumps
- Observe equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify caused of trouble
- Rebuild production molds
- Perform general repairs to plant structure
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Requirements / Education / Experience
- High school diploma / equivalent or equivalent in training, education or experience
- Technical or vocational school certification or equivalent in training or experience
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and operations manuals and follow step by step instructions
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics, electricity, welding, or related fields
- Lift tools, machinery parts and other objects weighing up to 100 pounds each
- Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stooping and reaching
- Standing for extended period of time
- Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot or cold temperatures, noise, dust and dirt
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Georgia Masonry Supply, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.