|Date Posted||August 23, 2018|
County Materials Corp. is an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying a large selection of concrete construction and landscape products. Founded more than 70 years ago, the family-owned, American-based company has grown to operate more than 40 locations across the United States. With more than 1,500 employees, the strengths of this dynamic, fast-paced organization are built on its manufacturing capabilities, industry experience and customer-service-focus in infrastructure, transportation, commercial, municipal, agricultural, and residential applications.
This position performs a variety of tasks and duties in a safe and productive manner for the production of concrete pipe and precast concrete products.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Set up and clean up steel pallets for concrete molds
- Cut, bend and place welded wire mesh and steel rebar
- Prepare forms for filling concrete
- Clean up and maintain equipment after daily runs
- Assemble forms & molds for concrete production
- General facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Other tasks as needed
- Ability and willingness to learn and be trained
- Safety minded when performing tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate forklift or other mobile equipment preferred, not required.
- Experience in the construction and/or building materials industry preferred, not required.
- Ocassional heavy lifting may be required