|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector in our Design department.
Position Description: This Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for making sure that the manufacturing produced concrete products and processes are held to the standard set by the FINFROCK plant quality committee. Employees are responsible for the daily inspection of all components of these products and the reporting of unsafe conditions and performance in the plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect product and component dimensions
- Perform tensioning processes for prestressed concrete products
- Inspect all reinforcing, connection hardware and handling hardware for conformance to the issued design documents
- Ensure proper stability of setup of all forming installed by the production staff prior to the placement of concrete
- Review and approve the finish quality for all types of precast concrete products before and after placement of concrete in accordance with FINFROCK documented standards
- Requires enforcement, consultation, and the reporting of all of the listed inspections for the job
- Requires that proper recording, reporting, and documentation is completed to conform to the Finfrock Plant-Quality-Safety Manual (PQSM)
- This includes the use and understanding of personal computers, handheld units connected through wireless networks, and standard filing systems
- Responsible for employee safety in designated areas
- Must participate in a safety training program which includes seminars and in-house certifications
- Perform safety inspections and reports daily
- Enforce safety guidelines conveyed to inspectors via safety manager and in-house training
- Participate in cross-training program consisting of time spent in concrete manufacturing, erection, and quality/safety.
- This position periodically requires night & weekend work as necessary to meet concrete production schedules