|Date Posted||May 22, 2018|
- Maintaining, repairing, and creating caulked, grouted, plastered and masonry surfaces.
- Set and repair tiles and cinder surfaces
- Maintain the appearance of the hotel gardens and grounds applying landscaping techniques including, but not limited to, pruning, fertilizing, planting, weeding, trimming, watering, mowing and cleaning
- Report pests and/or disease problems and apply pesticides, as needed
- Keep and maintain records of all chemical applications
- Greet and respond to guest inquiries in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Landscaping, Masonry, Gardener, Groundskeeper, Hospitality, Mason, construction, tile, customer service, Hotel, Resort, Maintenance, Brick, Brick work, concrete, stucco, repairs)