|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
We are currently looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals with 1 or more years of experience to join our team. We provide a fun work atmosphere, with a team-oriented, positive attitude, with year-round work. Join an industry leader in commercial concrete and masonry work and a fun team!
Journeymen, and Foreman level positions for:
- Masonry block and bricklayers
Benefits & Compensation:
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY
- YEAR ROUND, FULL-TIME WORK
- AGGRESSIVE WAGE INCREASES AND INCENTIVES
- HEALTH INSURANCE & A 401K PLAN OFFERED AND MATCHED
- Place block, brick, and stone (for apprentice, experienced, and foremen)
- Have the ability to build leads for block and brick (for experience and foreman)
- 1+ years of experience is required
- Must be able to move materials and equipment weighing up to 50+ pounds
- Repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation required
- Frequent standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, ladder and stair climbing and occasional crawling, twisting and lying are a must to perform the basic functions of the job
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Qualified applicants must possess valid driver's license, reliable transportation of their own, and must have their own hand tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.