|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Job ID: 153462
Jewell, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
As a Masonry Sales Representative you will be responsible for the overall sales function of selling a variety of company products contractors. This will include creating new business, generating leads, increasing customer orders and developing customer relationships. As a representative of Oldcastle, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within a specified territory to include the greater Austin and San Antonio markets.
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in the market
- Prepare sales projects reports and compile customer’s sales data monthly
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts
- Participate in hands-on product training and attend home shows
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Experience within the masonry and/or construction industry
- Three plus years’ experience managing a multi-million dollar territory in outside sales capacity
- Masonry experience preferred and/or building material experience
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Jewell, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.