|Date Posted||May 3, 2018|
For over 40 years, Coastal Urology Associates has been committed to providing the highest quality medical services in a compassionate and caring environment.
We are seeking a professional full-time Medical Assistant. The Medical Assistant is responsible for providing clinical and administrative support to the physicians in the office to ensure the health and safety of our patients. Candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment. UROLOGY TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO EXPERIENCED MEDICAL ASSISTANT.
· Manage rooming and patient flow including pre-visit preparation, assisting with the patient visit, and post-visit duties.
· Administer injections
· Prepare patient charts
· Reports test results as directed by the physician
· Perform patient tests with accuracy and document results in EMR
· Handle patient correspondences
· Check patient information for accuracy and update latest information
· Insert and remove catheters
· Conduct Bladder scans and Urine cultures
· Scan and index lab and radiology results as required
· Setup procedure trays when necessary
· Providing answers to patient/physicians and pharmacy calls
· Keep examine rooms neat, clean and stocked. Maintain an inventory of supplies for ordering.
· Follow proper infection control protocols
· Assist with front office activities and varied scheduling tasks
· Training will be provided