|Location||Philadelphia, PA, PA|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2018|
Our major concrete contractor client is seeking an Operations Manager to join the team! The selected candidate will work closely with multiple project teams and provide operational support to ensure a positive outcome for the project. This is an exciting and challenging role for which there is a rewarding career path. This position is located in Pennsylvania.
Key Responsibilities for an Operations Manager:
- Responsible for the supervision, direction, communication, and development of the project team.
- Engaged in developing an overall project plan and sets expectations for the project team.
- Takes ownership of the project information and can deliver project status to appropriate parties.
- Validates project status and makes recommendations to ensure that execution goals are met.
- Directs and aligns manpower resources to meet execution goals.
- Makes sure that the project team is following the defined processes and that individuals are acting per their role and responsibility.
- Maintains customer relationships by staying engaged with the customer throughout the project.
- Communicates with customer management to resolve any conflicts or issues that arise throughout the phases of the project.
- Salary: $120k range for the right candidate.