|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Responsibility of all Employees Triangle Brick Wadesboro:
• Safety of yourself and other Team Members
• Dedicated to making quality product
• Actively participate in the appearance and upkeep of Facility and Equipment (cleanliness)
• Participate in the Success of the Wadesboro Facility and Triangle Brick.
• Team Player
• Open to change / Continuous Improvement
We are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude and someone who will do what it takes to keep production running!
Manage, supervise and execute maintenance as well as support activities 24/7 by assisting (Brick Making Operation). The ideal candidate will possess experience in managing employees on a (Day to Day) in a manufacturing environment to meet our production needs and coronate proactive and reactive maintenance tasks on the packaging equipment including planning and scheduling. Ensure that all work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
• Supervise and provide support for day to day activities of the Packaging Department personnel.
• Meet Production requirements each week.
• Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed.
• Gain a working understanding of the Packaging Equipment and the Brick Making Operation.
• Work with packaging personnel and maintenance personnel to ensure the packaging equipment is operating safely and efficiently. And to drive continuous improvement and ensure a safe work environment.
• Administer the consistent and equitable application of company policies.
• Being on call and available to report back to work if needed to obtain weekly production.
• Order parts as needed for completion of maintenance tasks.
• Ensure all repairs and maintenance to equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner.
• Develops a weekly maintenance work schedule.
• Inspection of equipment as to proper operation.