|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Job ID: 146935
Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America’s building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle Architectural is the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 165 operating locations and 5,000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle Architectural is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish a consistent working environment for the facility which include the five fundamentals of Safety, Preventative Maintenance, Productivity, Housekeeping and Quality.
- Effectively directs activities in the production departments to ensure safety and efficient productivity of staff.
- Ensures training systems are in place for safety and SOP’s within the production operations. Delivered to associates and tracked in an accurate and timely manner.
- Continually evaluates manufacturing systems and processes for opportunities and develops improvement plans.
- Work closely with scheduling department developing efficient and effective production schedules. Communicate these to the manufacturing organization.
- Responsible for accurate raw material and supply usages and balancing of inventory levels.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Monitors time and production records.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to promote teamwork.
- Promptness, reliable, ability to provide reports to management in timely manner.
- Evaluates employees’ safety, quality, production and attendance with supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Previous management experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities with proven accomplishments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with paint and coating lines preferred
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.