|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently seeking a Precast Concrete Inspector to perform the following, but not limited to:
- Quality Assurance inspection and documentation during precast and prestressed concrete fabrication
- Limited field testing of plastic concrete may be required
- Monitor work for compliance with approved shop drawings and specifications
- Attend meetings and communicate with fabricators, clients and engineers
- Produce daily written shop reports
*Multiple positions available at shops located in Western Pennsylvania*
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1 is required
- One year of experience with concrete required
- Must be able to work construction schedules, which may include overtime and possibly night shift and weekend work as necessary to meet project/client schedules.
- Need reliable transportation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- PCI certification is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Must be able to work well independently and with others