|Date Posted||June 7, 2019|
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently seeking a Precast Concrete Inspector to perform the following, but not limited to:
- Quality Assurance inspection and documentation during precast and prestressed concrete fabrication
- Limited field testing of plastic concrete may be required
- Monitor work for compliance with approved shop drawings and specifications
- Attend meetings and communicate with fabricators, clients and engineers
- Produce daily written shop reports
*Multiple positions available at shops located in Western Pennsylvania*
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1 is required
- One year of experience with concrete required
- Must be able to work construction schedules, which may include overtime and possibly night shift and weekend work as necessary to meet project/client schedules.
- Need reliable transportation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- PCI certification is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Must be able to work well independently and with others
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer