|Location||El Monte, CA|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Candidate will learn from our Foreman and must have a hands-on approach to direct and motivate staff.
- Scheduling & Monitoring Production
- Supervise the measuring, mixing and pouring of concrete.
- Monitor and track the progress of the daily production processes to assure that production schedules are achieved.
- Ensuring that operations staff adheres to safety, regulatory quality, and on-time delivery standards.
- Determines work procedures, preparing work schedules and expedites workflow
- Coordinate and work with manager and workers for timely production of all jobs, maintenance of normal inventory and development of new products
- Responsible for concrete mix design, batch plant operations and acceptance of raw materials and final products.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule
- Analyze and resolve work problems
- Ensures systems and processes exist in the facility to manufacture quality products efficiently.
- Work closely with the production to the team to determine items ready for delivery
- Operating heavy equipment as needed
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed