|Date Posted||January 7, 2019|
SLS PROPERTY SOLUTIONS IS ONE OF ORANGE COUNTY'S AND CALIFORNIA'S LEADING SERVICE PROVIDERS. WITH OVER 22 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, WE PROVIDE A FULL SPECTRUM OF REAL ESTATE SERVICES FOR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PROJECTS.
WE PROVIDE PROPERTY SERVICES FOR CLIENTS WHO AID TRANSPORTATION, PUBLIC WORKS, AFFORDABLE HOUSING, SCHOOLS, ENERGY, UTILITIES, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, APPRAISAL, ACQUISITION, RELOCATION, UTILITY COORDINATION, AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the overall maintenance operations of their assigned properties. Building repairs include but are not limited heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, sheetrock, construction, roofing, masonry, patching and painting, and household appliances. The Maintenance Coordinator often coordinates work at their assigned properties with the Property Manager and Senior Maintenance Coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all residents, municipal officials, vendors and outside contractors;
- Perform basic repairs to units and buildings using electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting skills;
- Repair structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors;
- Complete of all maintenance work orders as assigned in a timely way;
- Complete the make-ready of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager;
- Maintain property materials and supply inventory for cost effective operations;
- Oversee all contracted lawn care, snow removal, and other sub-contracted services for the assigned properties;
- Accompany funders or other PM staff on inspections;
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash, cleaning dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas;
- Alert the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur;
- Maintain timely and accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.;
- Work with Property Manager and Senior Maintenance Coordinator to develop Capital Improvement Plans for assigned properties;
- Under the direction of a Senior Maintenance Coordinator, oversee capital improvement projects on assigned properties.