|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
This position is open as of 3/9/2018.
Quality Control Manager (asphalt/concrete ready mix)If you are a Quality Control Manager with a background in asphalt/concrete ready mix , and local to the greater Silverthorne CO area or willing to relocate to the area, please read on!
We are a group of successful construction materials companies. Together, we offer aggregates, ready mix concrete, paving, and construction services. Our businesses work hard to meet the growing needs of communities throughout the Intermountain West.
What You Will Be DoingQuality Control Manager is responsible for all aspects of QC for the following divisions: Ready Mix, Asphalt and Aggregates. The QC Manager is also responsible for managing and performing the daily QC responsibilities of specific projects to ensure the project is in accordance with the established specs and standards. The QC Manager role includes direct oversight and review of the QC Lab, personnel, and work flow process and working with other in-house personnel (e.g.: Area Managers, Superintendents, etc.).
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise up to 10 people
This position does require approximately 50% travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Oversee all personnel relations of department staff including but not limited to hiring, disciplinary action, and termination.
– Assure that company operations are conducted according to highest standards in regard to safety, quality and workmanship, ethical standards, and profitability expectations
– Communicate effectively with diverse personnel.
– Ability to schedule QC Department for a variety of projects
– Capacity to delegate assignments, jobs and other tasks to appropriate individuals.
– Assure all test results and verification's are within spec
What You Need for this PositionMore Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
– Licensed P.E
– Concrete mix design: developing proportions, design optimization
– Concrete production troubleshooting (slump, air, strength, pumpability, finishability)
– Asphalt mix design: developing proportions, design optimization
– Asphalt mix production troubleshooting (gradation, AC, voids, VMA)
– Aggregate production troubleshooting (gradation, moisture/density curve, effect on concrete and asphalt products)
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
– A minimum of 5 years' experience with a strong background in asphalt, ready mix, and aggregate in QA / QC; or equivalent combination or education, experience and training.
– Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Standard Driver License is required
What's In It for YouWe offer competitive salaries and benefits, including:
Health and Wellness: We offer a comprehensive insurance package designed to meet each employee's needs. We cover both employee and spouse, as well as children.
Paid Time Off: We strongly believe in a work-life balance. We provide paid time off and encourage our employees to utilize it.
401K: Financial health is just as important as physical health. We offer a traditional and Roth(k).
Short and Long Term Disability: We protect our employees. We provide life and disability insurance programs that help our employees during difficult times.
Career Development: Without question, our employees are the heart of our business. We offer opportunities for growth within the company.So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with a strong background in asphalt/concrete ready mix, please apply today!
Required SkillsQuality Control Manager, Licensed P.E, Asphalt, Ready Mix Concrete, Concrete production troubleshooting, Asphalt Mix Design, Asphalt mix production troubleshooting, Aggregate production troubleshooting
If you are a good fit for the Quality Control Manager (asphalt/concrete ready mix) position, and have a background that includes:
Quality Control Manager, Licensed P.E, Asphalt, Ready Mix Concrete, Concrete production troubleshooting, Asphalt Mix Design, Asphalt mix production troubleshooting, Aggregate production troubleshooting and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor – Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.