|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Quality Control Manager to join our management team.
- Reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Design
- Collaborates with Engineering, Architecture, Operations, and Construction to maintain the quality established by company standards.
- Collaborates with Project Development team on concrete prices and inspection task budgets.
- Manages and evaluates the work of other Quality Control personnel for the purpose of determining skill level, training/certification needs, and the potential for increased responsibility while coaching employees to help develop their career.
- Directs a team of individuals that perform daily inspections of concrete testing and quality assurance
- Directs the inspection and verification of product dimension, quantity and location of reinforcement and embedded items, form and mold adequacy and layout, and other production related items.
- Responsible for maintaining the companies Quality Control Manuals and Certifications.
- Responsible for management of concrete mix design creation and performance data history, including but not limited to mix workability and strength.
- Oversight of all inspections of finished products for conformance along with proper paperwork as applicable to each specific type of product and within the limit of acceptable company and industry approved standards.
- Ensures proper documentation, communication, and planning of work according to required non-conformance items for finished products per the Quality Control Standards.
- Continually enhance and advance the Quality Department by making process improvements and technological advancements that align with company objectives
- Prepares, maintains, and organizes complete Quality Control records for all fabricated products in an efficient and accessible manner.
- Maintain appropriate calibration intervals and records for lab equipment, scales, tensioning equipment, and any other material testing equipment.
- Receive and maintain certification records for concrete raw materials, steel components, and any other materials being utilized during Production, Erection, and Construction.
- Coordinate with industry auditors to ensure full compliance with program requirements
- Responsible for proper staffing of quality inspectors to meet the production and construction needs
- Oversight of department-issued computer hardware, various software accounts, and any tools needed for performing inspections.