|Date Posted||December 4, 2017|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a strategic marketing plan to ensure a visible presence in assigned region.
- Oversees the planning, budgeting and operations of concrete pumping, placement, and finishing for concrete frame projects.
- Manages the project productivity, costs, quality and safety consistent with company policies and practices in delivering total concrete solutions.
- Collaborates with the Regional Manager in overseeing asset management, administrative support duties, quality control, and field operations management.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Oversees the preparation of quantity surveys, estimates and project proposals to negotiate and execute sales contracts consistent with company policies.
- Manages and coordinates all subcontractor and vendor contracts and associated processes and procedures.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.