|Date Posted||October 30, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/30/2018.
Restoration Superintendent/ForemanOne of my long time clients are seeking a Superintendent/Foreman that is okay with travel! If you have extensive restoration in your background, we should talk.
•••The candidate can be located anywhere in United States, however, the ideal candidate is located near Cincinnati, OH•••
What You Will Be Doing– Coordinate subcontractors, vendors and equipment / material deliveries in strict adherence to the project schedule
– Perform quality control checks in the field to insure the work and materials are installed according to project specifications
– Maintain approved submittal records at the job site
– Ensure that contractors are performing in line with contracted scope of work
– Identify and communicate any and all discrepancies in contractor compliance
– Maintain daily log of activities in the field
– Walk each job site daily to monitor and confirm daily activities and aid with planning
– Assist in scheduling and estimating activities
– Attend weekly subcontractor and Owner's meetings
What You Need for this Position– 5+ years experience and proven ability to lead & manage crews as well as manage jobs profitably
– MUST have extensive experience with commercial concrete, masonry restoration and roofing
– MUST be willing to travel nationwide 50% of the time
What's In It for You– Great compensation and benefits package
– Company truck
– Established company with massive portfolio If you meet the requirements, I would love to chat with you. Please forward along your resume and I will reach to to discuss.
Required SkillsCommercial Construction, Concrete and Masonry Restoration, Air and Vapor Barrier, Below Grade Waterproofing
If you are a good fit for the Restoration Superintendent/Foreman position, and have a background that includes:
Commercial Construction, Concrete and Masonry Restoration, Air and Vapor Barrier, Below Grade Waterproofing and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.