|Date Posted||June 5, 2018|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! In business since 1912, we have grown into the nation's largest concrete subcontractor, with our construction professionals building more than 200 projects representing over 20 million gross square feet each and every year.
- Controls hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities though interface with project management/supervisory personnel.
- Conducts regular walk through safety inspections of construction areas to determine compliance with company rules and regulation.
- Completes reports of inspections in a timely manner documenting any noted deficiencies and follow up to ensure corrective action.
- Conducts staff and craft safety training to advance safety awareness and understanding in accordance with both the Company and Customer’s safety programs.
- Investigates any accident, incident and near miss occurring on the jobsite and completes all required documentation on a timely basis.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization