|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Job ID: 147963
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America’s building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle Architectural is the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 165 operating locations and 5,000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle Architectural is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
The Senior Payroll Analyst will work with the Oldcastle APG payroll and HR managers to ensure timely and accurate processing of all weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls and associated tasks. In addition, this employee will be responsible for analysis and implementation of additional payroll initiatives as requested.
- Provide payroll subject matter expertise to the field. Notify Payroll Manager of any potential conflicts with federal or state wage/hour and withholding tax regulations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Cross-train with Payroll Manager as a functional backup
- Develop and maintain rigorous controls over all payroll processes to ensure timely processing of all payroll related transactions and inquiries each pay period
- Assist as needed with regularly scheduled payroll tasks and related corrections
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of payroll regulations, processes and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Preferred knowledge of Ultipro, Ultimate Tax Payment Services and Kronos timekeeping system
- Minimum of 5 years supporting and troubleshooting payroll issues in a multi-entity, multi-state organization
- CPP preferred
- Candidate must be detail oriented, able to multi-task and ability to interact with field personnel and senior executives.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.