|Date Posted||November 29, 2017|
Job ID: 124949
Amcor Masonry Products is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Responsible for supervision of production department and employees to ensure non-stop product in the facility.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinate production, distribution and warehousing
- Develop plans for efficient use of materials, machines and employees
- Develop and implement improvements to the company standard operating procedures
- Review product quality and modify production and inventory control program
- Enter all production information into the Lawson program
- Assist the maintenance department with equipment Problems
- Inspect and monitor all equipment and machinery for any maintenance and repairs
- Train, promote and discipline employees
- Insure all safety rules are followed and employee follow safety program
- Supervise employees in department to ensure they meet our quality standards
- Supervise employees in department to ensure our housekeeping standards are met
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Minimum three months related experience
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Endure intermittent climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Walking and standing for long periods of time.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Amcor Masonry Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Amcor Masonry Products is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.