|Date Posted||August 27, 2018|
Family owned and operated since 1915. Western Specialty Contractors is America’s largest specialty contractor in masonry, concrete, waterproofing and facades restoration with 30 branches across the United States.
· May mix cement, using hoe or concrete mixing machine.
· Load, transport, unload and furnish experienced craft worker with materials, tools, equipment and supplies.
· Clean work area and restock supplies and materials as necessary.
· Rigging of mobile and stationary scaffolding on structures in accordance with corporate guidelines.
· May assist in lifting, positioning, and securing of materials and workpieces during installation.
· May perform minor maintenance or cleaning activities of journeyman’s tools and equipment.
· Perform other routine duties as directed by supervisor.
· May remove rough or defective spots from concrete using grinder, hammer, and/or chisel. May patch holes.
· Ability to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.
· Possess skills required to perform concrete and/or masonry restoration tasks including concrete patching, tuckpointing, brick replacement, caulking is preferred.
· Candidates could be requested to provide own “hand tools of the trade.”
· May be required to work weekends, nights, out of town and at heights.
· Must have reliable transportation.