|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 3, 2018|
This position is open as of 11/3/2018.
Structural Engineer – BuildingsWe are a respected international engineering firm and we pride ourselves on the industry knowledge, education and professionalism of our team. We offer an exceptional compensation and benefit package, a collaborative culture and an environment that promotes and supports professional growth. We are looking to add a 3-5 year structural engineer with commercial building experience to our San Francisco office. MS & EIT or BS and PE required. Structural Engineer
Are you a Structural Engineer and able to perform structural analysis and design for steel, concrete, timber, and masonry building structures? If so read on..
A leading international design firm is in need of a Structural Engineer for very high profile construction projects in the Seattle area. The Structural Engineer will calculate loads and perform structural analysis and design for steel, concrete, timber, and masonry building structures based on building codes and specifications.
What you will be doing:
– Under direction, gives instruction and performs responsible professional structural engineering design and review of drawings and specifications for compliance with building code requirements, city ordinances, and State and Federal statutes
– Personally checks the structural calculations and designs of the highest complexity requiring a working knowledge of sophisticated design procedures
– Consults with architects, contractors, geotechnical engineers, and other engineers on design, code requirements, and soils data
– Works with field inspection staff on activities relating to both plan detail approvals and construction procedures
– Coordinates structural plan development with architectural, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing plan checking processes
– Performs special studies and assists in formulation and preparation of technical charts, etc. for plan checking and inspection staff
-Bachelors/Masters Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with a sound knowledge of structural engineering fundamentals
-Design experience with buildings, including libraries, museums, high rises and other commercial architecture.
What's in it for you:
– We offer excellent salaries, a progressive environment and a premier benefits package that includes:
– Full medical, dental, long term disability and life insurance coverage
– Three weeks' vacation in year one
– 10% of annual compensation contributed by the company to your retirement plan, up to IRS limits
– Educational assistance
– Health club subsidy
– Paid, comprehensive training programs
– Team-oriented working environment
– Business casual dress
So if you are a Structural Engineer with experience working on buildings such as Libraries, museums, high rises, and other commercial architecture, please apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us1. International firm with excellent compensation and comprehensive benefit package
2. Medical, dental, vision, 401k + match, profit sharing, PTO, paid holidays and more!
What You Need for this PositionAt Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
– Structural design with commercial buildings
– BSCE / BSSE required
– MSCE / MSSE preferred
– EIT or PE, California
– CAD, Revit, ETABS, STAAD
What's In It for You– Vacation/PTO
– 401k So, if you are a Structural Engineer – Buildings with experience, please apply today!
Required SkillsStructural Engineer, BSCE, EIT, PE, CAD Revit
If you are a good fit for the Structural Engineer – Buildings position, and have a background that includes:
Structural Engineer, BSCE, EIT, PE, CAD Revit and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Architecture – Building
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.