|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
Technical Specialist with Concrete / Cement Manufacturer in Chattanooga, TN. Base to $70k, Full Benefits
- Our client, a leading cement/concrete construction product manufacturer here in North America, has an immediate need for a skilled Technical Account Manager to work in their Chattanooga, TN based office. This company is very much of a market leader in their construction product line. They are a direct manufacturer with multiple plant locations all over the United States. They have been in business for many years, and remain strong and stable. They are very focused on offering employees the opportunity to grow and develop internally.
- In this role, the Technical Account Manager will support the field sales staff, serving as a technical expert in the field of concrete, masonry and cement technology and applications. This position is mostly an inside role, working physically out of the Chattanooga, TN branch location.
- This technical expert will work with the sales team to help solve customer issues. Using the technical knowledge of the products, you will: help train new sales staff; will conduct trainings to staff and customers on the products; you will respond to technical related questions from engineers, contractors and architects; you will help conduct product testing on the concrete and masonry products to compare results to the competition; you will work with the plant quality control team to help monitor the plant’s performances; and more. Upon interest, a full job description will be provided.
- The ideal salary range for this role will be in the $55k-$70k range, with some flexibility for the perfect candidate. On top of the salary, the company offers an excellent benefits package that will include medical, dental, vision, 401k with a company match, generous paid time off and much more.
- Requirements for this role include a Bachelors Degree along with solid technical experience in the concrete, masonry and cement industry. Should have advanced knowledge of current concrete/cement technology and applications along with cement and admixture chemistry. A Concrete Industry Management Degree is a plus. Should be comfortable making technical presentations to engineers and architects as well.