|Date Posted||November 16, 2018|
Job ID: 145294
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle APG Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
The Vice President of Operations, reporting to the President, will be responsible for the overall Operational performance of multiple manufacturing site in Utah. Establish and maintain business objectives, coordinate / organize policies and continue to set expectations and objectives for both short and long-range plans.
- Ensure excellence in all site fundamentals relating to Safety, Quality, Housekeeping, Productivity and Maintenance.
- Continued personnel development and recruiting designed to create a strong team with bench strength.
- Manufacturing metrics / variances, best practices, budgeting, forecasting, procedure manuals and business correspondence.
- Direct and monitor the performance of direct reports in accordance to business plan and strategy.
- Accountable for goals and the financial components of all Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent of ten years of progressive related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Technical manufacturing knowledge and understanding of the Concrete Products industry.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills while maintaining and developing a team atmosphere and commitment to Safety.
- Able to apply reasoning variables required to oversee the Operations of a multi-million dollar business.
- Strong skills and knowledge of Manufacturing, Transportation, Management and Customer Service.
- Strong negotiating skills, problem resolution and prior standard cost P & L experience is required.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.