|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
Job ID: 147442
Oldcastle Architectural, Inc., a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America’s building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle Architectural is the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With 200 operating locations and 6,000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 35 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle Architectural is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH Americas, a leading global diversified building materials group.
Job Description Summary
The VP of Finance reporting to the President will support the business by recommending and driving financial strategies, objectives and policies in a dynamic fast-paced business environment.
- Leads financial processes that result in accurate reporting and support quality decision making
- Leads finance team providing direction, coaching and development
- Analyzes data that summarize and supports critical trends
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Participates /advises in strategic business planning
- Supports initiatives driven down from the National level CFO
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- 8 – 10 years of leadership experience in general accounting/finance areas
- Experience with standard cost accounting, inventory management, forecasting, budgeting, GAAP and Capex evaluation
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence others and deliver individual results
- Experience supporting manufacturing / distribution business environment
- Demonstrated experience with effectively leading teams, coaching and developing individuals
- Travel Required: Up to 25%
- CPA preferred
- Experience with ERP systems
- Knowledge of building materials industry
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Architectural, Inc., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.